Tuesday 5 June 2012

Inventory #2: The endless search for the perfect foundation match

*Sorry for the lack of updates, my new laptop is absolutely killing me! It is so nice to type on but the internet connection disconnects after 2 minutes! Even my netbook connects to the internet so much better than this *pissed off* but it's been so long that it's past the return date to the shop...*

Without further ado, let me show you my foundation inventory!

Cream foundations



1.       Revlon new complexion foundation in 03 sand beige 9.9g

2.       Graftobian Hi-Def Glamour Crème in Butter Milk 14g

3.       Graftobian Hi-Def Glamour Crème in Temptress 14g

4.       Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Even Finish Compact Foundation in 4 Natural 9g

Powder Foundations



5.       Diorskin X4 Control Compact foundation in 030 SPF20 PA++ 9.5g

6.       ZA True White Plus 2 Way Foundation in #21 SPF20 PA++  (not sure of the size, probably around 10g)

Liquid Foundation

7.       Rouge Bunny Rouge Liquid Foundation in 025 Almond Milk Parfait 29ml

8.       Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle SPF26 PA++ in PO-04 30ml

9.       Bourjois Healthy Mix in 53 Light Beige 30ml

10.   Fasio Super Fit&Stay liquid foundation in 410  SPF28 PA++ 30ml

I suppose the siliver lining in the clouds is that I only have 10 foundation…that are all opened.  Thankfully, only the 2 Graftobian, Bourjois and Lancome foundations need to be finished within this year! So now I only need 5 faces to finish all my foundations/BB creams

Edit



Some foundations that I almost forgot!
11.   Max factor Age Renew foundation in 40 Creamy Ivory 30ml (unopened)
12.   Benefit Some kind-a-gorgeous in Medium 1.8g
Love,
Tabby
 

No comments:

Post a Comment