Monday 14 May 2012

Inventory #1: BB Creams nightmare

Now I've constantly been complaining that I have too much makeup, so much so that sometimes when I read my own comments, it feels like I'm exaggerating about how much I own. So to justify my rants, here is the start of my inventory series of what makeup I own as of mid May 2012. First up, what gets my inner bitch going, BB creams!

Opened



1.  Skin Food Mushroom Multi BB Cream SPF 20 PA+ in Shade 2 50g
2. Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42 PA+++ No. 23 Natural Beige 50 ml
3. Dr Jart Black Label BB Blemish Base SPF 25 PA++ 50ml
4. Skin79 Super Beblesh Blam Triple Functions SPF25 PA++ 40g
5. L’egere White Multi BB 50g (hmm it states there is sun protection but doesn’t list the SPF or PA…)
6. Hanskin Glossy Magic BB Cream 10ml

Unopened




7.       Maybelline BB  Cream SPF26 PA+++ in Light 18ml (ridiculously tiny)
8.       Skin79 Intense Classic Balm SPF35 PA++ 43.5g
9.       Ampm skin ecological defense BB cream 30g
10.   Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream in No. 23 Natural Yellow Beige SPF25 PA++ 45g
11.   Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream in #2 Sheer Glowing Skin SPF30 PA++ 60g (!)
12.   BRTC Gold Caviar BB Cream SPF20 PA++ 40ml

Looking at it, the amount of BB creams I have is pretty outrageous considering that I bought most of them in the same time period while I was suffering from the BB cream craze! What’s worrying is that 3 of them have listed expiry dates for the end of this year and some of the opened ones are approaching the one year mark. In short, I have a lot of BB creams to finish this year!
Love,
Tabby who is stressed by the makeup she owns

No comments:

Post a Comment