Friday 11 May 2012

Skin Food Coconut Milk Rich Hand Cream makes my hand feel greasy (and soft)

Skin Food Coconut Milk Rich Hand Cream


I bought this in Korea, December 2010. As it was the middle of winter and South Korea was freaking cold, so much that I almost froze my toes off while waiting for the bus, my hands were naturally dehydrated and in much need of moisturization. So while heading to a shopping district, I passed by a Skin Food shop and in the midst of browsing the aisles, came across the hand cream section. The sales assistant (I am shocked by how many sales assistants in Korea can speak Chinese!) recommended this as the cream that most gals bought in winter. So I purchased it, lo and behold…

It’s a thick cream that wouldn’t slide off your skin unlike some other creams. It has quite a strong fragrance and you only need a little to make your hands feel well moisturized. There is a slight greasy feel to it that I don’t appreciate, but I guess it’s because I’m using it in humid Singapore which isn’t really the right place to use it, since it’s hand cream for Winter. There is also quite a strong perfumed scent, while not unpleasant, is not something I look forward to smelling either.
During the days I spent in Korea, thanks to this cream, my hands did not peel or crack so it did its job; however, I don’t appreciate the smell or the thickness of it here in Singapre, so I’m giving it a solid:
3/5 – I don’t regret purchasing it, but I’m not going to buy it again

Love,
Tabby

P.S. I'm so busy with my internship I barely have the time to do anything productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment