Sunday 5 August 2012

Day 2: Makeup Haul from Japan!

Woot, can't believe I'm writing this 2 days in a row! So here are the makeup stuff that I bought from Japan.



Grand photo of the gang




I can't read a word of Japanese though. So selecting items from the drugstore is a true test of your makeup knowledge, to know what is what!




 

1. Integrate Eyebrow powder in BR631 (making up names as I go along)





This is an eyebrow liner I believe. And it's in the colour green! An affordable way for me to try moss green eyebrow liners.




 

2. Integrate Eyebrow liner in Green





Kate is so much cheaper in Japan as a true drugstore brand, coupled with a 30% discount made it irresistable.




3. Kate lipstick in BR-9





I hunted all over for this brush which is the drugstore version or maybe the actual Shiseido 131 foundation brush. It really does work well for powder and liquid foundations!

4. Shiseido foundation brush 131




Who can resist this wonderful packaging. A tribute to my love for manga and 80s manga styles! There was actually a Mine Fujiko liner from another brand but after swatching both, this seems more smudge proof and pigmented. I love all these 'spokeswomen' though.

5. Creer Beaute Oscar Impact & Cool Eyes (what an awesome name!)




6. Bobbi Brown Desert Twilight Eye Palette (not featured here, only above)


 

7. Bobbi Brown Creamy Color for Lips & Cheeks in Pink Truffle

 

 

8. Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Twilight



Now you see why I have a shopping addiction when I can buy this much over 6 days...

Love,
Tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment