Monday 6 August 2012

Day 3: Why makeup is so hard to finish

If you recall, I had this tube of BB cream that was squeezed flat and during my Project 100 pan video, I proudly declared that it would be done within a week.


Since I was extremely bored, I decided to squeeze out the remanants of the BB cream into my empty concealer jar.

Lo and behold,

My BB Cream





I originally thought that there would only be a small squirt of product...





Seriously. I pumped that BB bottle until my left and right thumbs hurt! Finally it stopped dispensing product, but by my estimation, I would have spent more than a month in anticipation, wondering when the product would just die.

This is why makeup lasts so long. This is also why I'm screwed as I have so many foundations/BB creams/concealers to run through!

P.S. Should I take consolation in the fact that by the time I finish them all, foundations would be at rocket science level, where it just looks like skin? (I wish)

Wondering how many years this is all going to take me,
Tabby


No comments:

Post a Comment