Thursday 30 August 2012

Singapore Haul! [Uber late]

Alright, I confess, I completely failed the 31 days of blogging. No road is without pebbles (or boulders in my case) so let's just march on and post as much as I can. Though terribly late, here's the makeup that I bought after I finished my project X Pan. I bought most of them before I left for Japan and the last on the 31st of July!




The haul


1. Silkygirl Funky Eyelights Pencil in 02 Ocean Blue
2. Silkygirl Funky Eyelights Pencil  in 13 Ever Green
3. Silkygirl Funky Eyelights Pencil in 11 Electric Blue
 


4. Silkygirl Precision Brow Liner in 01 soft black



 
5. Silkygirl Magic BB Powder Foundation SPF20/PA+ in 03 Medium


 


From the heavenly creatures collection, thanks to their beauty, I broke my rules and bought my first lip items of the year! Since I'm breaking it, why not share sin around

6. MAC Cremesheen Glass in Galaxy Rose

7. MAC Cremesheen Glass in Astral
 




8. Lóreal Infallible in 031 Innocent Turquoise. Sheer, sparkly, extremely wearable blue

 
In the dark crevasses of my makeup mind, I truly love sparkly OTT makeup...except on myself. The lack of lid space and small asian eyes are probably the primary cause. So this eyeshadow is a god-send since its sparkly and sheer, giving it an everyday natural blue look. Definitely not something from the 80s.
 
Love,
Tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment