Saturday 1 September 2012

Bellabox Singapore August 2012 box!

 
 
 
This month's box is an awesome one, filled to the brim with goodies!
 
 
 
 
A small cloth bag with the cutest print ever. I use it as a laundry bag in college. Do give it a first wash as it has a raw smell typical of cloth bags of this nature.
 
This month's card is also so adorable! *squeals*
 

 
 
Some of the discount vouchers and pamplets of the products found this month's edition of the Bellabox.
 

 
 
A nice little pamplet of the Skin79 BB cream range so that you know which BB creams serve which function. A $5 off any Skin79 product bought from SASA was included inside as well! (Not that I'm going to use this anytime soon)
 

 
 
Finally, a list of this month's items!
 

 
 
1.  Enavose Probiotics Exfoliance Gommage: Exfoliating scrub meant to be used on dry skin. Sample size - 15ml.
 
 
 
 
2. Facial Fresh Vitamin C Cloth Facial Treatment Mask: I don't find this particularly amazing, the packaging is horrendous difficult to pry apart and there is residue lotion at the bottom of the pack, dripping out when you take out the mask and creating a mess. Moreover the fit is pretty loose since I prefer stretched tight fitting masks. Definitely won't rebuy. This mask has a value of $10.95. I think a box of My Beauty Diary masks feels so much better than this!
 
 

 
 
3. CLIO Smudgeproof Brush Liner - Kill Slim: I have yet to try this korean brand out yet since I'm currently using my Dollywink eyeliner so will give a review once I try it out.
 
 

 
 
4. China Glaze in Hawaiian Punch - Another full size nail polish, which beauty boxes seem to love giving! It's a pinky red, very bright and summery, perfect for August.
 

 
 
 

 
 
5. L'oreal Paris Dermo- Expertise Youth Code Boosting Essence: Meant to soften the skin and enhance skin texture. This is such a small bottle so I shall try it soon and hopefully I'll be able to tell the difference.
 

 
 
6. Skin79 VIP Gold Super+ Beblesh Balm, sample size: Finally, I get a chance to try the counter part to my Hot Pink BB cream and it seems so much better and a far better colour match! There is still grey cast to it but it's somehow a lot more tolerable, perhaps because it's fresher....
 
A wonderful Bellabox for the month, much better than the July box!
 
 
Tabby approves!


No comments:

Post a Comment