Sunday 2 September 2012

Project 100 Makeup Pan Update: Month 1

 
 
Though I'm only doing video updates every 3 months, the blog would be a good place to showcase the monthly items that I've hit pan on. Finished items won't be shown, so you have to watch the video updates to know the good stuff :) of course, I can only show pans of items that actually has pan, but this would be a good way to touch base, rather than showing a whole bunch of items that I seemingly finished all at once during the same period.
 
 
 
 
All the lovely items that I've hit pan on
 
 

 
 
In a clockwise direction: Elf Warm Bronzer, NARS Concealer in Vanilla/Honey, Canmake Cream Cheek in 02, BRTC BB Sun Pact, ZA True White 2 way Powder Foundation, Revlon Matte Powder Blush in Smoky Rose (my first blush ever!) The green sticker means that I need to finish these items up asap, preferably within the year as they are expiring/has expired already.
 
Unfortunately, though I plan to purchase an item for every 10 makeup item used... I caved and bought the adorable summer collection of Majolica Majorca since it was soo cute! And who can stand cute things?
 

 
 
Candy! Sweets! Orange-pink! Stripes!
 
In a clockwise direction: Yellowish cream shade, Bluish pink shade, apple pink and a mid toned brown.
 

 
 
Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes in 77 or Candy Apple :) Maybe I'll do a review soon since I can't find any on the Internet since Lavender Sugar is seemingly the more popular choice. Not a great big fan of purples myself but I looovvve reds.
 
Love,
Tabby


No comments:

Post a Comment