Tuesday 4 September 2012

Inventory #4: Conceal my life away

 

Inventory #4: Do I need any of this besides undereye concealer?

 
 
So after a long hiatus, I'm finally getting the next part of my inventory count done. So far my concealer count is still the same, which is good given that my pictures were actually taken in May!
 
 
 
 

Firmer concealers

 
1. NARS Concealer in Vanilla/Honey 4g: already outdated
 
 
2. Lancome Effacernes Longue Tenue 15ml
 
 
3. NYX Concealer in a Jar in CJ13 Orange 7g (what was I thinking?! Orange is not peach)
 
 
4. Revlon Photoready Concealer in Medium 3.2g
 
 
5. Everyday Minerals Concealer - Intensive Medium 5.5g
 


 
 

Liquid types

 
6.  YSL Touche Eclat - 2 2.5ml
 
 
7. Clinique Airbrush Concealer in 03 Light 1.5ml
 
 
8. Maybelline AngelFit Concealer in 01 Light Beige
 
 
9. Maybelline AngelFit Concealer in 02 Natural Beige
 
 

 
 
9. L'oreal Instant Double Concealer 10g
 
 
10. Garnier Light B.B. eye roll-on 15ml
 
 
11. Unopened Japanese concealer
 
 
Woot, concealer is probably my hardest category to use up, I'm still stuck on the NARS Vanilla/Honey concealer that just won't die! Definitely don't need anymore for the next 5 years.
 
Love,
Tabby


No comments:

Post a Comment