Monday 3 September 2012

Haul from China, Shanghai

 
 
 
 
So I went on a trip to Shanghai towards the end of July and couldn't resist the counters selling makeup there. Interestingly, many brands such as Bourjois and Max Factor have stands selling makeup in departmental stores instead of being located in a beauty store. However, this time round, I decided to browse the Sephora and Mac store in the departmental store near my hotel.
 
With my no-buy approaching soon, I bought a large quantity of....
 
 
 
 
3 items.
 
 
 
 
1. Clinique Chubby Stick in 02 Whole lotta honey
 
 
 
 
A sheer peachy nude for me.
 
 
 
 
2. Dior Addict Extreme in 639 Riveria


 
 
An orange with a dose of red in it, much sheerer than what the colour in the tube suggests. My very first Dior lipstick, and all I can say is that the packaging is so bulky.


 
 
3. MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
 

 
 
Finally something that I've been lemming after for at least a year ever since iMAclover21 recommended it in her youtube channel. As proof that I bought it from China, here's the list of ingredients printed in Chinese.
 

 
 
Sometimes the labels are just stick-ons though (as seen above) and when you peel it off, you can see the english text beneath.
 
 
Buying cosmetics in China is expensive and the range is limited. If you have the opportunity, buy it in US or just shop at duty free instead. Don't be like me, regretting my purchases once I calculated exactly how much I spent given the exchange rate...
 
 
Love,
Tabby
 

No comments:

Post a Comment