Friday 8 February 2013

Day 16: Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion - Brightening & Pore Perfecting

 
 
 
I received this sample from ordering a bunch of makeup during the Urban Decay Friends and Family sale.
 

 
 
Consisting of 2 one time use primers, brightening and pore perfecting.
 
 

 
 
I was pretty apprehensive about the Brightening Primer since my experience of primers that claim to 'brighten' tend to have pink shimmer in them and makes me paler than I actually am!
 
After trying out both, I prefer Brightening to Pore Perfecting! Brightening consists of a clear liquid while Pore Perfecting was a white cream (slight white cast) and I felt that Brightening actually did a better job in reducing pore size than the primer that has that namesake.
 
So Brightening > Pore Perfecting and would I buy Brightening? It is a bit sticky but still tolerable, and the stickiness disappears after applying foundation over. So yes, I would purchase this if/when I'm done trying out primers or use up my primers
 
Love,
Tabby
 
,

No comments:

Post a Comment