Wednesday 13 February 2013

Day 18: The Body Shop Body Butter - Cocoa Butter


 
 
My first body butter from The Body Shop and it's...all right. I bought this as part of a Christmas coffret with the cocoa butter lipbalm for S$14.90. Considering that the lip balm is full-sized, it's a pretty good deal. Pity about the excessive packaging though! Makes me wonder if TBS is as eco-friendly as they promote themselves...
 
This body butter has a very smooth silicony feel to it. It fits its name in how smoothly it glides onto the skin but that made me feel that it's pretty artifical and is used up pretty fast. For this sample size of 50ml I used it up in about 5 days! I use lotions for my entire body so buying the full-size seem rather pricey.
 
Would I buy this? Perhaps when I have some spare cash to toss around!
 
Love,
Tabby




No comments:

Post a Comment