Monday 11 February 2013

Day 17: Royal Herb EX Cream

 
Received this from one of my beauty boxes. It is meant to be an anti-aging cream with real gold in it. Gold they say! Despite not having and ever wanting an occupation of a pirate, I wanted to take a look at it. Accompanied by the small sample was a hefty pamplet.
 

 
 
Proclaiming all the nifty and impossibly wonderful effects of using gold on the face.
 
 
 
So it can be used 4 times I see...


 
 
Not. I used it up in about 2/3 uses because the cream in which is the gold is suspended in is rather clear and sticky, making it difficult to smooth over the skin so a relatively large portion was needed to cover my face. As for the gold, it was really pretty but it broke down upon application and left sparkles all over my face. Which made it look like I didn't manage to cleanse off shimmer particles from my makeup properly. Yucks!
 
Would I purchase this? Nope as it's overpriced and I didn't like the texture. It did make my skin feel rather smooth and plump when I woke up, but that effect can be achieved by various moisturizers/serums!
 
Love,
Tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment