Sunday 3 February 2013

Summary of beauty products used in 2012

 
Although not all my videos and posts on the items that I've used/tossed for 2012 are up yet, let me just summarize the conclusion of my beauty journey in 2012.
 
In 2011, I had gone on a mad shopping spree accumulating mountains of skincare and fast-forward the makeup collecting stash to about the size of a veteran makeup user/addict. 2012 was the year of trying to condense products and use up my samples. This is the total tally:
 

Makeup products used: 33

 

Skincare/Bodycare products used: 112

 

Tossed items: 36

 

Given away: 4

 
However, apart from all this, I counted the products that I've spent my money on, as I tend to receive a lot of beauty items as gifts/hand-me-downs from family and friends.
 
 
 
In 2012, I had spent:

 

On makeup: $513.40

 

Tossed makeup: $268.69

 

On beauty: $1547.89

 

Tossed beauty: $22

 

So on average I spent a ton on beauty products and used up most of them, while I've spent quite a bit on makeup but tend to throw away about half the products I use up. That is a pretty high failure usage for me and I must only buy stuff that I will absolutely use in 2013! The value of things that I've used up is far higher than this, so thank you all my friends and family that feed into this addiction of mine!
 
 
Love,
Tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment