Monday 12 November 2012

31 days of Samples: Day 1-3

 
 
Samples are such a funny thing, I always try to ask for samples and I'm overjoyed to get any samples at all, but I rarely use them, they just sit in a corner and rot away.
 
So to atone for my past negligence, I have decided to embark on a new crusade to clean out of my life these pesky samples! Here are the first 3 day's outcome:
 
 
 


 
Day 1: Bioderma Sensibo H20 Micelle Solution 20 ml
 
 
 

 
 
This is a really awesome cleansing solution. It takes away even hard-to-remove formulations like BB creams and it's gentle on the skin, it doesn't turn my uber sensitive skin red and it feels so refreshing and nice! When you use it, there's a slight tingling biting sensation that's not unpleasant and it really does the job. The only drawback about this sample is that the nozzle is too big, there's no stopper so too much product comes out all at once. I use waterproof mascara so it doesn't remove them but it does remove everything else! Loving this for removing face makeup. Definitely would recommend this and I'm looking forward to repurchasing this. This came in a BellaBox so it costs about $5 for me.
 
 

 
 
Day 2: Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment 10ml
 
 

 
 
This is a really nice smelling hair oil, it does it's job and tames my frizzy hair. I love love love the smell, it's that good. If you read the ingredient list, the first ingredient is Dimethicone followed by another silicone so I'm a bit hesitant to fully endorse this. After all, silicones make your hair smooth and shiny so the only thing that is unique about this is probably the amazing smell. I'm tempted to buy this but perhaps not as I will be switching back to my natural bar soaps soon. Recommended for those who are fine using silicone shampoos and conditioners and who can find this at an affordable price.
 
 

 
 
Day 3: BRTC Perfect Calming Cream
 
 
This jar didn't state the size content, so I have no idea of the given amount. Let me just state, it's little, so little that I finished it in one use. It's creamy and gives a gel like feel after application. After sleeping in an airconditioned room, I woke up with skin that is seemingly dry with peeling areas (I believe this is from the product), but when I washed my face, it felt so greasy and oily that I had to use soap! Definitely not a recommendation.
 
 
Love,
Tabby


1 comment:

  1. have you thrown away your bioderma 20ml sample? i would love to buy the empty bottle from you

    ReplyDelete