Wednesday 14 November 2012

Another day, another Haul! This time it's from MAC

 
 
For all those who need to know, MAC Singapore occasionally holds sales in NUS. According to a sales assistant there, they have a sale about once every 2 years, and this year's sale was held at central forum, from last thursday to Friday, 1-2 November 2012.
 
 
So after class, I walked out of the lift and I was stunned, there was MAC! And the sales were crazy, the christmas lip bags that were retailing for $50~ last christmas? They were priced at $10. The Gareth Pugh collection? $20 each. I was overjoyed and went insane. The crowd was mad as well. Thankfully, everyone was young and civil so no fighting for products. A sales assistant mentioned that they wanted to cultivate the next generation of buyers (from my inference) by offering MAC products at steeply discounted prices. What a great way to groom the next generation of MAC addictss. For me, the sale was fantastic as items were 50-70% off their usual price! How could I resist?
 
 
 
 
 
The haul
 
 

 
 
Everything in view
 
 

 
 
Last year's lipbag for $10! I saw quite a few people grabbing it as gifts for this year's christmas.
 
 

 
 
When placed in the bag
 
 

 
 
A nail polish in Cream Asiatique, Amplified Lipstick in Kanga Rouge (I've heard so many red lippie lovers rave about this) and Lipglass in Golden Blanket
 
 

 
 
Some Fluidlines for $10 each. So happy I decided to run back and get this since this was sold out the next day.
 
 

 
 
Fluidline in Dark Aversion (I thought this was a burgundy, not a brown), Ivy and Siahi
 
 

 
 

 
 
Mac Zoomlash in New Hue (burgundy) and Chromographic Pencil in NC15/NW20 (bit too light on me) $10 each again!
 
 

 
 
They had so many eyeshadows! I decided to grab a few just to try out.
 
 

 
 
Pan eyeshadow in Performance Art ($5) and Metal X Cream Shadow in Vintage Coin (olive green)
 
 

 
 
Sheertone Blush in Sincerely (I wanted a nude blush) $10
 
 

 
 
Crushed Metallic Pigment in Strawberry Patch $10
 
 
 

 
 
Lippies galore!
 
 

 
 
Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Korean Candy & Supremely Confident (My first mistake, I grabbed the wrong tube and came out with this uber nude lippie. Now I have to figure out how to make it work!)
 
Mattene Lipstick in Deliciously Forbidden and Rare Exotic
 
Tendertone in Tread Gently (I was so tempted to buy this when it came out, so when I saw this in the sale, I grabbed it immediately!)
 
There's something I forgot to take a photo of, it's the Studio Moisture Tint that I grabbed in the wrong shade! I wanted Medium Plus but I ended up getting Dark Plus instead! Now I mix my BB creams with it and it's turning out awesome :) But that has to be tested even more....
 
So that's all for the haul right?
 
Not quite.
 
So I went to take a look the next day. All the base makeup were left with the darkest shade and most of the things were sold out, and I wasn't planning to go...until my friend told me about Strada, a blush she uses to contour that she claims is fantastic.
 
 
 
 
Powder Blush in Blunt & Format $10
 
Powder Blush in Strada $20
 
Prep + Prime Lash Serum $8
 
 
Altogether an awesome haul. Things were so cheap compared to their usual prices that I just went crazy! Now I'm utterly broke for the month :(
 
 
Love,
Tabby
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment