Thursday 8 November 2012

Project 100 Makeup Pan: Month 3 [Finally]

 
So it's the 3 month mark since I started Project 100 Pan and here is my progress!
 
 
 

Items

 
1. Nature Republic Gloss in 5 (tossed)
 
 
2.  Morgana Cryptoria Lip balm in Coventry (tossed)
 
 
3. Silk Naturals Lip Gloss in Modern Poet (tossed)
 
 
4.  NYX Round Lipstick in Rosebud - Bit too creamy and doesn't have good lasting power.
 
 
5. Maybelline Moisture Xtreme in Nude Blush (discontinued so don't get it!)
 
 
6. Za True White 2 way powder foundation in 21
 
 
7. BRTC BB Sun Pact
 
 
8. Canmake Cream Blush in 06 - lasting power of 3-4 hrs
 
 
9. Etude House LuciDarling Brush Eyeliner
 
 
10. DiorShow Maximizer
 
 
11. Fasio Hyperstay Mascara Magnum Plus Curl Volume in BR300 (what a long title!)
 
 
12. Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect mascara
 
 
13.  Love Alpha Natural Fiber and Transplanting Gel
 
 
14. Rimmel Flash Eyeliner - Didn't mention this becasue I gave this to a friend who promptly tossed it. It's miserable because although it dries immediately on your eyes (wonderful!) so there's no transfer even if you blink immediately, but it's not waterproof. Wearing this is buying a ticket to raccoon land with the hot humid weather of Singapore, where I can sweat like a dog, so it's a big no no. In my defense, I only passed this to my friend because she finished her gel eyeliner and desperately needed a new eyeliner but couldn't find the time to get out and buy some. So here comes Tabby with her stash of eyeliners to the rescue! Or not. Definitely not something I would ever recommend.
 
 
 
As far as how the Project Pan has gone, initally the first few months were pretty good, but somewhere in month 2 I went crazy and decided to do some serious hauling. Once that was over, I thought I was done...till this HUGE MAC sale happened right in my school! I was literally on my way back to my dorm when the lift opened and I saw this crowd of people gathering around a sign called MAC! Nothing could stop this ship from gliding there and now I've found out there's another sale going on next Wednesday and I'm heading to the makeup shopping paradise countries in a few months. C'est la vie.
 
 
Love,
Tabby 

No comments:

Post a Comment