Sunday 13 January 2013

Back and Oct & Nov Empties 2012

 
So after disappearing for almost 2 months, I've finally managed to find the time and motivation to write the next part of my post for this blog!
 
 
I got a pretty amount of posts scheduled in my head but I can't posts them until I get down to it and TYPE! So without further ado, let me catch up to all my back-logged posts.
 
 
 
1. Victoria's Secret Body Lotion in Tease
 
2. Rosken Dry Skin cream 500ml
 
3. Avene Clearnance Gel
 
4. Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo
 
5. Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner
 
6. & 7. Guardian Antiseptic wipes
 
8. Guardian Facial cleansing wipes
 
9. Superdrug Tea Tree wipes in Sensitive
 
10.Watson's facial cleansing wipes in Witch Hazel
 
11. Watson's facial cleansing wipes
 
12. Lux Secret Bliss body soap
 
13. Rohto contacts eye drops
 
14. Kose Sekkisui Cleansing Oil
 
15. Attimo Ferragamo Scented body lotion
 
 
 
 
19. Biotherm Body lotion
 
 
 
22. & 23. Rohto Eyedrops
 
24. & 25. Eyemo eyedrops
 
26. Steam Cream
 
27. Caudalie Eye cream
 
28. Sample satcheets
 
29.L'oreal Eye makeup remover
 
30. Watson's antiseptic cloth
 
31. Cherry Culture lip balm
 
32. Bath and bodyworks PocketBac Tangerine Nectarine
 
33. Silk Naturals Lush Locks Hair Oil
 
34. Am/pm dermalogical indoor defence cream
 
35. Burt's Bees radiance serum
 
36. Ecotools Eyebrow brush
 
A ton of crap that I managed to finish! Now onto doing my December empties!
 
Love,
Tabby
 


No comments:

Post a Comment