Monday 14 January 2013

Make Out 2013

 
Another year, another decision to stop buying makeup and de-cluttering my makeup collection!
 
In 2011, I bought a crapload of makeup and started my hoarding. In 2012, I pledged to cut down on makeup and I did! Did I buy more than I should? Absolutely. Do I regret it? Yes...and no. I did spend too much in indulging myself, and I enjoyed every moment of it.
 
But this year is enough and I have pretty much bought anything that I would want! NARS blush? Looked at so many of them and apart from NARS Zen, which I've bought but barely used, I don't feel like getting anything more from there. Contour? MAC Strada, Blunt, Burberry Earthy, Chanel Notorious, etc. That should be enough for oh, 5 years? That, and much more are reasons why I really don't need any makeup at all for at least a year. I do buy when I'm bored/in a bad mood, so here's to an emotionally stable and awesome year ahead!

This post is inspired by Pinksofoxy and her fabulous youtube channel. The style of Makeout 2013 that I'm following will be the similar to Thatgallowaygirl's rules, where I'll take out 120 makeup products and hide away the rest. Whenever I finish any 5 makeup products, I can retrieve one makeup product from my stash as a reward and a treat. After assessing my collection, I really don't need any more makeup for a good 5 years or so...
 
Splurge-free for 13 days already!
 
Love,
Tabby


2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Have been following your project pan videos for almost a year. Keep up the good work and keep posting updates! I love to know what your progress is on the other make up items

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much for your support even though I've broken my project and bought stuff so many times, I've definitely cut down on my buying this year! 22 days of not buying makeup!

      Delete