Thursday 24 January 2013

Day 14 of samples: Missha Signature Real Completel BB cream in #23

So today's sample is one of my much aggrevied BB creams that I own. Seduced by the promise of BB creams, let me not rattle on the multitude of promised benefits, but let down by the pinkishness of them all, I had a sample of a BB cream that I actually owned but had never opened. Thank goodness I decided to try this sample before I opened that bottl!





I had already threw the satchet so I only had the unopened box left to show!




Too pink, white cast, I look much fairer that I actually am? Typical BB creams issues. Even though the shade had the name "yellow" in it, it was much too grey/pink, so I decided to donate the full size bottle to a much fairer lady.

Bottom line: Would I purchase it? I already it, but definitely not if I could go back in time!

Love,
Tabby


2 comments:

  1. hi
    I saw that you have a ampm bb cream which is not popular in web so I can not find a lot information about it. Could you send me to my mail (minariko@o2.pl) swatch with this bb cream and some the most light bb creams that you have? Becouse I have a big problem - all bb creams are too dark for me (even Missha #13) so maybe AMPM is enough light :).
    ps. sorry for my english :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear,
      I'll probably swatch the ampm bb cream on my blog but I don't have most of my light BB creams because i tossed them away since they were so horrible! Ampm is actually pretty peach toned, so it wasn't the worst bb cream in my opinion. Can't believe missha #13 is too light for you! The lighest in my mind is the BRTC Jasmine Water BB cream so perhaps you can give that a go?

      Delete