Tuesday 22 January 2013

Day 13 of samples: Organix Moroccan argan oil penetrating oil


The picture says it all.  Today's sample is all about conditioning hair oils for the hair! The moroccan argan oil hair oil smells pretty nice in the sweet argan oil smell but is it a nice hair oil? Not really in my opinion, my hair still had fly-aways and it felt pretty greasy to the touch. One satchet can be used about 3-4 times. 

Final word: Would I buy this sample? No.

This series of 30 days of samples has been broken already, but I thought I might as well continue it, posting periodically on the theme of samples and extending it to 100 days of samples. To my embarrassment, I have definitely accumulated more than 100 samples so efforts must be made to steadily use them up in this year. Toodles!

Love,
Tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment